Gwen Olsen spent fifteen years as a sales rep in the pharmaceutical industry working for health care giants including Johnson & Johnson, Syntex Labs, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Abbott Laboratories and Forest Laboratories. In our experience she tells exactly the adverse medical practice conditions we have seen at Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, office in realtion to patient care and the prescribing of drugs click on the link below to see the video.
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
They even have a code if you do not buy into their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) of voted upon “conditions” or “labels”, it is called “V15.81 Noncompliance with treatment” it means you are mentally ill if you do not go for their treatment which always means Psychotropic drugs, you must admit they covered everything to get you on Psychotropic drugs .
See the Forbes Article: How Medicalizing Grief Turns Into Dollars
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
View her experience with the drug Xanix, in our opinion some of the things said would be what Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas. would say to a patient:
Now Dr Peter R. Breggin M.D. who has testified before congress on these drug issues:
And Dr. Timothy Scott
Shane Ellison Award Winning Scientist:
In the video it talks about doctors being paid to prescribe drug well Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, he is being paid fees of $38,040 by Eli Lilly for “Healthcare Professional Education Programs.” In our experience, let’s tell it like it is that is, the $38,040 has nothing to do with Education/Advising/Speaking/Consulting and International Education Programs and everything to do with prescribing Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta product to patients – regardless of whether or not they need it.
- See previous posts dated December 10 on Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas and his fraud of prescribing medication in which he cannot prove that the drug is needed. In our opinion, Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas simply dispenses medication whether you need it or not, and let’s face it you will probally get Cymbalta, because he is being paid $94,045.00 by Elli Lilly to give it to you.
The data regarding Eli Lilly payments to Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, comes from a recent study from propublica.org (used with permission of the site):
- Keep in mind that our database only includes the seven companies that have disclosed payments nationwide. This is only 10% of the major drug companies. The provider may or may not get money from companies not included in this database.
Look at this video:
- Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas,will not tell you what can happen to people who are on the SSRI class of drug he is prescribing you here are the horror stories, that Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas,will not tell you:
Check out these Videos also:
In our opinion after reading these do you really trust Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, who does not tell you about the possiable side effects it has been ourt experience he does not, do you want to become part of the above list by seeing, Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas.
Go to Gwen Olson’s Website to learn more about waht is really being done by the drug companies, and in our opinion doctors like Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, at: