In our opinion no doctor can be a clean honest unbiased doctor and have any link to drug trials, well we have suspected a link between Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas and the drug companies but until today we did not know where it was now the dirty bias and link has been found check the link below:
It is located near the Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas on Greenville Avenue and occupies 4,300 square feet in a dedicated research facility. DFW Airport is 23 miles from the site and Dallas Love Field Airport
If you go to the bottom of the page you will see Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas name is listed as an investigator. In our opinion how can you show a closer dirty link to the bias money of the drug companies than that of a doctor who works in drug trials.
Radiant Research states on it’s website “Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company” In our experience this would include Elli Lilly makers of Cymbalta and Cathal P Grant’s drug he cannot prescribe enough of Cymbalta, the one he will not listen to family comments over, and has broken up marriages, and cons wives into leaving their husbands, just so he can keep seeing that more Cymbalta is sold, wonder how much Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas is getting to push Cymbalta. In our opinion the connection with Radiant Research and drug trials not only proves this, it show he is in bed with the drug companies.
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
This week the psychiatrist who reportedly falsified clinical data, Dr. Maria Carmen Palazzo, was a clinical investigator (like Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas) on studies conducted by SmithKline Beecham (doing business as GlaxoSmithKline). According to CNBC on 8/20/10, Palazzo has now pleaded guilty to 15 counts of failing to prepare and maintain records with the intent to defraud and mislead. Check out the full story here Investigator falsified clinical data.
In our opinion we would not put it past Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas to do the same thing if the ”Price Was Right”, after all he breaks up 25 year marriages so he can sell more Cymbalta what is forging study data it take the same type of lack of ethics and morals to do one as the other does it not, it show the same lack of caring for patients all for the sake of money.
Cymbalta: FDA Liver Damage Warning:
Drugs Make Some Depressed People Worse Cymbalta addressed in this video:
In our opinion with Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas history of pushing drugs, breaking up marriages, pushing Cymbalta like candy, putting money over patient wellbeing, cattle herding patients, using emotional and mental rape in his practice, and now the full proof of a connection between him and the drug companies to make a buck, does it not show you how corrupt this money grabbing man is.
In our opinion all it makes Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas is a part of the big drug company issues this state has been having for years read the reports below:
- Contol of the drug companies in Texas (Texas_Medication_Algorithm_Project_Allen_Jones)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield United of Wisconsin, USA(cunning_psychiatric_fraud_article)
In our opinion does it not make sense to have a public outcry to shut this legalized drug pusher down who is part of our big drug company problem in Texas, now that we have showed the connection between him and the drug companies remember what the patients said:
- “You don’t have to be a good doctor in order to be a successful doctor. Cathal is proof of that. “
“We found out that he gets paid to speak for almost every drug company out there, even if the drugs are competitors. He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs. Beware if he tries to prescribe you a “new” drug on the market, it probably means they are paying him now. “
- Found out Most of Patients in Springwood hospital was Grant’s
“Saw the nurse practitioner more than the doctor, I told the doctor on several occasions that Abilify was making me depressed and feeling worse, they continued my dosage and increased it even. At my lowest doctor referred me to Springwood hospital, while my stay there, I realized that half the patients that were there were patients of Dr. Grant’s. I changed doctors, and recommend the same.”
- Poor treatment, poor doctor
“Cathal came over from the UK and established a thriving business. One problem w/ Cathal is most people only see him once. Then they get shuffled off to someone else to sling the drugs. Another problem, they very seldom are on time. This is because he has a tremendous amount of patients, but he doesn’t increase his staff. Problem 3: Whenever (and I mean whenever) you call his office, you’ll be put on hold. Number 4: Lack of organizational skills. They can’t remember what prescriptions they wrote for whom or when they wrote them. Finally let me mention insurance. Unbeknownst to me (Or Cathal for that matter), my copay increased by five dollars in 2009. I should have known but I admit I don’t stay on top of these things like I should. Approximately two months later I get a seething letter that I have 30 days to fess up the five bucks or it goes to the collection agency. I suspect all of these trouble spots may be because Cathal is thrifty, but I’m just guessing. Or maybe he just doesn’t know any better. You don’t have to be a good doctor in order to be a successful doctor. Cathal is proof of that. “
- The Invisible Psychiatrist
I am a patient in Dr. Grant’s practice. I have been for four years now. I have never met him. From the beginning I have been seen by a family nurse practioner who I like. I have gotten better under her care, but she and her associates are simply there to monitor medications and write prescriptions. They are consistently late in seeing me, normally at least 30 minutes. I have on, on three occasions, had to leave after 45 minutes without being seen. Patient visits are intended to take fifteen minutes or less; how do you feel, does this combination of medication seem to be working for you, do you need any prescriptions for refills. Any time you need over what was allotted is allowed without question, but even one minute makes the nurse practioner run late. As the day progresses, it get progressively worse. I try to schedule the first appointment after lunch. But, on the other hand, if I am a no show, they never charge contrary to the many signs in the waiting room. Considering the volume of patients I did not understand the logic when the practice began closing on Fridays. Packing a full 5 days’ worth of patients into four days makes the wait longer and appears greedy somehow. Cathal wants to eat his cake and have it too. But, at the expense of his patients. My provider is excellent about returning messages. But, if you miss the call, there is no way to call back. And, they do not call again. You have to wait until the next business day and leave another message, then sit by the phone from about 05:15 PM- 06:15 PM. If you call on Thursday and miss the call back, you are out of luck until Monday. They have established a hot line for refills which is ineffective. I was about to run out of one of my meds, so I called the number and specifically stated I needed a one week supply because my refill was delayed from the mail in pharmacy. The message was sent to the office which faxed an Rx not to my local druggist, but to the mail in pharmacy. Anything out of the ordinary is baffling to the practioner. For example, Family Medical Leave Act paperwork. I presented the documents and was asked if she could just write a note instead! I work for a huge company, she know it, but had to tell her I was not 8 and in elementary school. The paperwork was submitted twice and rejected twice simply because of missing information and because Dr. Grant did not sign the papers himself, a requirement! I like the care I receive. Drugs have been extremely effective over the years, so I just want my drugs and to be on my way. I am allowed to say exactly how I feel and participate in deciding about changes in my regime. I have no problem with the idea that I will be on some kind of medication for the rest of my life. There are patients and providers who feel obligated to wean off some drugs, like Xanax fearing addiction. I do not share in those concerns and do not care if I am addicted or not. How would I know? I always take my medications as prescribed. That is sort of how it is all supposed to work And, I feel good. What more is there to it? It could be better, yes. My overall rating is more like a 2 3/4 stars than 2. How this FMLA certification scenario plays out will make a huge difference. I’ll be back.
- I have reported them to the State of Texas for their “cattle call” ways and negligence. BEWARE
- My son and I saw this doctor and his nurse practitioners for over 2 years. His office was the rudest office I have ever seen in my entire life. In over 30 days they never returned a call to my pharmacist or insurance company, nor did they return my calls. I have reported them to the State of Texas for their “cattle call” ways and negligence. BEWARE.
- Never met the man (may be a woman) only met his PAs. Weight 30 min. to set with PA just long enough for them to push some pills – write the scripts and out the door… They process people like Tyson processes chicken.
- He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs.
- Broke up happy marriage of 25 years without any reason, told wife to leave husband without reason.
“In my opinion when a drug like Cymbalta is left in the hands of a doctor like Cathal P. Grant, patients could be endangered. It is my experience, and therefore my opinion that Dr. Grant ignores reported side affects’ symptoms such as the drastically unusual and even violent behavior in a patient on this drug towards their spouse of 25 years. Does Dr. Grant investigate the side effects of Cymbalta and prescribe something else? In my experience and opinion the answer is No, instead, Dr. Grant advises the patient to divorce their supportive, loving husband. It is my opinion that this is not responsible medicine, this is total disregard for a patient’s welfare and his medical practice license should be revoked for the safety of the public. In my recent compliant action to the Texas Medical Board. Dr. Grant claimed he met standards of care and treatment and obtained informed consent for medication prescribed with the indication of possible side effects, he additionally claimed reasonable care and claimed was attentive to any reported side effects. In my opinion there is one opinion to Dr. Grant’s claims you must be in the room to get and to give informed consent for medication. It is my experience that Dr. Grant never explained any medication, and by no means went through any side effect with me or my wife; in fact there was absolutely no side effects discussion in any way shape or form. It is my experience he refused listening to the side effects of the drug Cymbalta on my wife. If I said one word about her both Grant and his nurse Sharon Walters started yelling HIPPA and flat refused to listen to anything I had to say. In my opinion this is totally contrary to the statement he gave the Texas Medical Board. In my experience this was contrary to Elli Lilly’s instructions on the drug on Cymbalta too, when the side effects I was trying to tell both Grant and Walters about, my wife was to be removed from the Cymbalta, according to the companies literature. It is my opinion that Grant purposely ignored or had no knowledge of the drug manufacture’s recommendation of the drug he was prescribing, resulting in an attack on my person of my wife of 25 years, and a resulting injury which I do not know I will ever get over.”
- Cattle Call Medical Practice
“You are run through like cattle and very very quickly. you almost feel like you are just getting a quick stock answer in order to move you on. No one really takes any time with you or really seems concerned about your condition.”
- He (Grant) acts like I am trying to get some fix or buzz.
When I first went to see Dr. Grant three years ago he was helpful and I certainly liked him. BUT now I “Feel I am not able to give him feedback when I feel a dosage is possibly too low because he seems as though when I do he acts like I am trying to get some fix or buzz. When you are unable to openly communicate with the person who is deciding what psychotropic drugs you should take, it creates a very large obstacle in finding a solution to your mental problem. “
- This doctor(Grant) does not listen to what you say
“This doctor does not listen to what you say. We were there to get help for my ADHD son. Told him we like the meds currently using just needed help on how to manage the disorder and school. All he wanted to talk about was changing meds. Office very busy and he ran 45 min behind but we were in his office less than 10 min. I asked the staff about wait time, they acted like this was the norm”
- In our opinion this statement shows all Cathal Grant is nothing but a legal dope pusher.
“he was easy. my psych gives me as much Adderall as i want as well. she works for Cathal grant in Bedford, TX. her name is merry Lynn Hake. you should try her out (right now I’m on 80mgs a day). yeah i use both of them for it but sometimes you need to do what you think is right!”
- “That office and the doctor’s in it (Dr. Grant FOR SURE) do not seem to care about their patient’s as much as their EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF, the only,REPEAT, the ONLY saving grace they have is SOME of their Nurse Practitioner’s. Very sad that it has come to this level of medical attention. They don’t care anymore, they just wanna throw the med’s THEY think work. I had to fight with one of the nurses about stopping a med. that was causing SEVERE. effect’s, and she wouldn’t hear it.SEEK CARE ELSEWHERE”
- “Dr.Grant as has been put here before has lost his personability, he no longer seems to care about the quality of care as much as ‘trying to see that his office goes smoothly’. IT DOES NOT!!! I stood in a line 5 people, 4 out of those 5 patient’s had some form of complaint (they mess up appointment’s, lose track of if you owe them money which is all they seem to care about). I have been seeing Dr. Grant for over 10 years and was verb abused today”
- “Dr. Grant has lost his heart with regard to humanity and truly helping people. His office is extremely rude and border on abusive. Over 30 days went by and his office did not return the pharmacists phone calls or the insurance company nor mine. I finally made an appointment and was told by the NP everything was taken care of. NOT!! I terminated my relationship with his office as it was grueling.”
- “I have seen Dr. Grant a grand total of twice. Anytime I try to get into to see him, I am pawned off on one of the Nurse Practioners. The two times I did see him, he pushed drugs on me after speaking to me for only a few minutes.”