- Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, is still accepting money from the drug companies which brings his total to $151,474.00 since 2010, our experience to push the drugs if you need them or not.
In our experience the facts below prove Cathal Grant is doing what he paid for by the drug companies
|A Glance: this Prescriber Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, in 2010|
|2,092 Medicare Part D Prescriptions Filled||$280K Total Retail Price||$135 Average Prescription Price||204 Medicare Part D Patients Receiving at Least One Drug|
Source: Pro Publica
It is our experience that Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, has prescribed medication without proper evaluation , in he 2 to 5 minute diagnostics sessions for years, people are given drugs which has been proven to do no better than placebo or sugar pill in a Harvard medical School study, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, has only one way of doing business prescribing drugs, where you need them or not, you then are hooked on these drugs , and you must come back to him for refills as his patients have said:
“ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY! RUN AWAY! They avoid proper diagnosis so they can keep you coming back and put you on the wrong meds for your actual condition, even sometimes prescribing meds that make you worse. This guy is a MILLIONAIRE. Wonder why?”
“DO NOT go to Grant. He is a legal drug pusher who prescribes drugs notorious for their toxic side effects, including SUICIDE. If you were desperate when you went to Grant, you may be DEAD afterwards”
“The only way Grant could depersonalize his practice more than it is already, is to post a two minute video on the Internet telling you about how qualified he is and then emailing a prescription for Cymbalta. As an ex-patient of Grant’s, I saw him for 4 – 5 minutes while he glance at notes his staff had taken of my medical history, and then prescribed Cymbalta. This drug is notorious for its brutal side effects, including suicide. Thank you, Dr. Grant!”
Deaths, injuries, trauma the fallout from psychiatric practices
Source: The Australian,
by Joel Magarey July 26, 2013 12:00AM
COERCIVE psychiatric practices have been linked to numerous deaths, hundreds of patient and nurse injuries and countless episodes of lasting mental trauma, an investigation by The Australian shows.
Psychiatrists in top-tier hospital and government roles have acknowledged high rates of harm associated with the “dangerous” practices, while official documents have revealed “gruesome” related injuries.
The investigation also reveals:
- A world-first Australian study has found that 47 per cent of patients interviewed after a seclusion experience reported levels of distress as high as those found in post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Seclusion is used “in the vast majority” of cases without alternatives having been first attempted, according to one of Australia’s leading experts in seclusion reduction;
- The coercive procedures, designed to increase safety, are instead drawing patients and staff into a “cycle” of violence and aggression on wards, experts say.
The revelations and new claims follow a report in The Australian last week of a sensitive government study showing Australian hospitals are locking up patients in seclusion at high and highly variable rates, sparking claims of illegality and human rights abuses.
1. Studies in numerous countries reveal that between 10% and 25% of psychiatrists and psychologists admit to sexually abusing their patients.
2. Germany reported that 50% of registered psychologists and psychotherapists are unacceptable as practitioners because they have more problems than their patients.
3. The so-called ethics system used by psychiatrists has been universally attacked as soft and inadequate.
4. A 1997 Canadian study of psychiatrists revealed that 10% admitted to sexually abusing theirs patients; 80% of those are repeat offenders.
The real truth about the money paid to Cathal Grant by the drug Companies
Notice Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is paid by Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer to push their drug in our opinion it is clear what Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is doing, prescribing drug if you need them or not.
Click here to read the Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Doctors Paid Big By Drug Companies?
One patient statement about Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas:
“We found out that he gets paid to speak for almost every drug company out there, even if the drugs are competitors. He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs. Beware if he tries to prescribe you a “new” drug on the market, it probably means they are paying him now. “
In our experience Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not tell you one big fact that you the patient has and that is Informed Consent, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not discuss this or wants you to know about this, in our experience so he can get you hooked on psychotropic medications so you can do nothing but feed you greed for money, and you do not care at all what you do to the patient’s life.
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him, and he does not tell you the truth, as the video below shows: