- Cathal Grant is still accepting money from the drug companies which brings his total to $151,474.00 since 2010, our experience to push the drugs if you need them or not.
In our experience the facts below prove Cathal Grant is doing what he paid for by the drug companies
Source: Pro Publica
|A Glance: this Prescriber Cathal Grant in 2010|
|2,092 Medicare Part D Prescriptions Filled||$280K Total Retail Price||$135 Average Prescription Price||204 Medicare Part D Patients Receiving at Least One Drug|
Lawsuit hits credibility of Pfizer drug and research
Lee Howard TheDay.com October 4, 2009
A lawsuit filed against Pfizer Inc. two years ago and just unsealed last month calls into question the safety of the company’s popular antipsychotic drug Geodon as well as the reputation of some of the researchers who worked on its clinical trials.
The lawsuit, filed by Dr. Stefan Kruszewski of Harrisburg, Pa., alleges that three of the researchers who helped conduct Geodon clinical trials – Dr. Richard Borison, Dr. Bruce Diamond and Dr. Louis Fabre – have been sanctioned by regulatory authorities. Borison and Diamond were debarred by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and received prison time, according to the suit, and Fabre earned sanctions in Texas for research misconduct.
”Pfizer’s reliance on clinical researchers with a known history of professional misconduct” – which news reports indicate go back at least as far as a 1997 indictment of Borison and Diamond and included the FDA’s 2005 shutdown of Fabre’s clinical-testing facility – “demonstrates the lengths to which the company is willing to go to facilitate its ‘positive’ clinical trials’ reporting,” according to the suit.
Read entire article: http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=a47a14f8-cbcb-4e3b-b91c-2bebce6d6232
- Pfizer ends trial after widespread overdosing of children with psych drug (0)
- Pfizer pays $300 million to resolve allegations of off-label marketing of its antipsychotic drug Geodon (0)
- FDA says Pfizer overdosed 13 children in antipsychotic drug trial (1)
- Physicians on Pharma’s Payroll: Educators or Marketers? (0)
- Drug Companies Hire Troubled Doctors As Experts (0)
1. Studies in numerous countries reveal that between 10% and 25% of psychiatrists and psychologists admit to sexually abusing their patients.
2. Germany reported that 50% of registered psychologists and psychotherapists are unacceptable as practitioners because they have more problems than their patients.
3. The so-called ethics system used by psychiatrists has been universally attacked as soft and inadequate.
4. A 1997 Canadian study of psychiatrists revealed that 10% admitted to sexually abusing theirs patients; 80% of those are repeat offenders.
The real truth about the money paid to Cathal Grant by the drug Companies
Notice Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is paid by Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer to push their drug in our opinion it is clear what Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is doing, prescribing drug if you need them or not.
Click here to read the Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Doctors Paid Big By Drug Companies?
One patient statement about Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas:
“We found out that he gets paid to speak for almost every drug company out there, even if the drugs are competitors. He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs. Beware if he tries to prescribe you a “new” drug on the market, it probably means they are paying him now. “
In our experience Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not tell you one big fact that you the patient has and that is Informed Consent, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not discuss this or wants you to know about this, in our experience so he can get you hooked on psychotropic medications so you can do nothing but feed you greed for money, and you do not care at all what you do to the patient’s life.
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him, and he does not tell you the truth, as the video below shows: