- Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, is still accepting money from the drug companies which brings his total to $151,474.00 since 2010, our experience to push the drugs if you need them or not.
In our experience the facts below prove Cathal Grant is doing what he paid for by the drug companies
|A Glance: this Prescriber Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, in 2010|
|2,092 Medicare Part D Prescriptions Filled||$280K Total Retail Price||$135 Average Prescription Price||204 Medicare Part D Patients Receiving at Least One Drug|
Source: Pro Publica
This is a fact that the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not want you to know, because it exposes the fraud that the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) is nothing but a bunch of made up and voted upon conditions, that are not scientific or in medical fact, which in fact it is nothing, but the one biggest and quackery fraud of the medical profession. They even have a code if you do not buy into their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) of voted upon “conditions” or “labels”, it is called “V15.81 Noncompliance with treatment” it means you are mentally ill if you do not go for their treatment which always means Psychotropic drugs, you must admit they covered everything to get you on Psychotropic drugs .
- See the Forbes Article: How Medicalizing Grief Turns Into Dollars
Diagnostic & Statistical Manual 1:18:16
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) is also a made up name because the one thing it does not contain is any scientific statistical medical data of any sort the word “statistical” was only put in the name to make it sounds like the DSM was based on medical science, but this is far from the truth, it is as we are saying only a list of suggested (made up from thin air) and voted upon conditions with a number code next to it which have no basis in true medical science and cannot be proven by any medical test (with a blood test, x ray, urine test, etc.) known in modern medical science today. This list of voted upon “disorders” first appeared in 1952 with only 112 “disorders” it has since had more suggest and voted upon “disorders” now it contains to the present version of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) contains 374 “disorders”, an d some of the disorder being considered, are too much internet surfing, and a person who shops to much in stores, all of these are once again these “disorders” are voted upon, they are nothing , but labels that is all they are, and they have no applied scientific procedures (true medical biological test)to prove these labels, this is not legitimate medicine in any shape or form, at best it is medical quackery. The facts are shocking how the American Psychiatric Association (APA) could perpetuate this long running fraud and get away with it for so long, but in fact they have and in our opinion Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, has been using this Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) to get patients hooked on psychotropic medications anything (he usually uses the catch all diagnose of depression Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) code 296.33, 296.31 or ADD 314.00), so they can get on psychotropic medications of some sort), when they do not need the medication at all, these drugs have been proven to be no better than a placebo (sugar pill) in treating emotional problems, and toxic to the body in the person taking them. The facts is all this is done in order to charge you and or “condition”, or “disorder” your insurance company for their “services” they must have a way to code the so called (fraud made up) “disorder” or “condition” this is where this fictional “disorder” or “condition” described in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) comes into play, it provides the codes so they can charge you and your insurance company for “services” and we use this term very loosely. The following video gives you the full picture, and real truth about the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS):
- Click here to see another video that tells the further truth about the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
This powerful video contains interviews with experts, parents and victims. It is the story of the high-income partnership between drug companies and psychiatry which has created an $80 billion profit from the peddling of psychotropic drugs to an unsuspecting public. How did these drugs, with no target illness, no known curative powers and a long and extensive list of side effects, become the go-to treatment for every kind of psychological distress?
What happens after a voted on (fraud made up) “disorder” or “condition” is then a need is created for a drug to prescribe, so they go to the drug companies and say “we need a drug to be produced or authorized for the treatment of this “illness” or “condition” (they are actually saying get us a drug to get them hooked on so we can keep charging for office visits (see informed consent below)), and that is exactly what happens. What this does is make more profit for the drug companies and in our experience more profit for Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, in office visits after he gets you hooked on an psychotropic medications and makes you an addict for one of these psychotropic medications which he knows is very addictive and very hard to get off (and does he inform of this fact absolutely not), and Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, continues making money in office visits, and writing prescriptions (which he has started charging for also), to see that you get your psychotropic medications “fix” to keep you addicted, and more money for him in office visits for Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, no matter if it ruins your career, family, child’s life or marriage in which Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, is known for as we have called him “Dr. Divorce” for all the divorces he has caused in improper monitoring of these psychotropic medications and not listening to family members when problems occurs with the psychotropic medications he prescribes. In our experience Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, has gone so far to tell a wife to leave her husband, and to never speak to him again to cover up his improper fraud medical practice of the five minute diagnosis, and improper monitoring and prescribing of medication all based on the fraud of him using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) to “diagnose” a “condition” or “disorder”, as he would have you believe you have a “disorder” or “condition”, without doing and real medical science test (with a blood test, x ray, urine test, etc.) or applied scientific procedures, and how could he, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not have any equipment in his office or lab arrangements to perform these test, and his policy of spending only five minutes with each patient for more profit on his behalf, precludes doing any and all true medical science test (with a blood test, x ray, urine test, etc.) or applied scientific procedures, and Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, is being paid by the drug companies to push their psychotropic medications also, and with Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, the problem is we see more patients being pushed more psychotropic medications that they do not need. Look at the videos and links to get the fact on what is really going on and to see how much Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, has been paid by the drug companies, this is the facts you really need to know and Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not want you to know he is really doing:
- Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Doctors Paid Big By Drug Companies?
Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, would like you to believe that you have a chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing your “condition” or “disorder”, but there is absolutely no truth to this statement at all.
Dr. Mark Hyman on Antidepressants:
Posted By Dr. Mercola:
Dr. Mercola stated it in plain facts by saying, Depression, or more accurately, un-repaired emotional short-circuiting, can absolutely devastate your health and life. However, using antidepressants as the primary (or only) treatment option is simply not advisable, especially if the one suffering from depression is a child or teenager.
Whereas severe depression can indeed progress to suicide if left untreated, antidepressant drugs have been shown to CAUSE both suicidal and homicidal thoughts and behaviors. Seven out of the last 12 school shootings were done by children who were either on antidepressants, or going through withdrawal.
UK banned nearly all antidepressants in kids in 2004, due to the increased risk of suicide. The United States, however, is still allowing Big Pharma to rake in the profits from these deadly, mind-altering drugs.
Antidepressants Work as Well as a Placebo
Various studies have found that up to 75 percent of the benefits of antidepressants could be duplicated by a placebo. So not only do these drugs not work as advertised, but the evidence is quite clear that most of these drugs do in fact increase your risk of suicide and violence. Since depression can be a terminal illness, why would you want to take a drug that would actually increase your risk of killing yourself?
There are many antidepressant drugs on the market that are of concern, including, Paxil, Prozac, Effexor, Celexa, Remeron, Lexapro, Luvox, Serzone, Wellbutrin. Most of these antidepressants are known to affect the brain chemical serotonin, which helps regulate mood, but although antidepressants fill a small but important niche, they do not in any way, shape or form treat the cause of your problem.
- The cornerstone of psychiatry’s disease model today is the theory that a brain‐based, chemical imbalance causes mental illness. However, Dr. Mark Graff, Chair of Public Affairs of the American Psychiatric Association said that this theory was “probably drug industry derived.”1
- His cohort, Dr. Steven Sharfstein, APA president, was forced under media pressure to admit that there is “no clean cut lab test” to determine a chemical imbalance in the brain 2.
- “There’s no biological imbalance. When people come to me and they say, ‘I have a biological imbalance,’ I say, ‘Show me your lab tests.’ There are no lab tests. So what’s the biochemical imbalance?” —Dr. Ron Leifer, New York psychiatrist. Jonathan Leo, associate professor of anatomy at Western University of Health Sciences says, “If a psychiatrist says you have a shortage of a chemical, ask for a blood test and watch the psychiatrist’s reaction. The number of people who believe that scientists have proven that depressed people have low serotonin is a glorious testament to the power of marketing.”
- 3 Despite the billions of pharmaceutical company funding in support of the chemical imbalance theory, this psychiatric “disease” model is thoroughly debunked. Diabetes is a biochemical imbalance. However, “the definitive test and biochemical imbalance is a high blood sugar balance level. Treatment in severe cases is insulin injections, which restore sugar balance. The symptoms clear and retest shows the blood sugar is normal,” said Joseph Glenmullen of Harvard Medical School. “Nothing like a sodium imbalance or blood sugar imbalance exists for depression or any other psychiatric syndrome.” Edward Drummond, M.D., Associate Medical Director at Seacoast Mental Health Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, informs us: “First, no biological etiology [cause] has been proven for any psychiatric disorder…in spite of decades of research.…So don’t accept the myth that we can make an ‘accurate diagnosis’.…Neither should you believe that your problems are due solely to a ‘chemical imbalance.’”
- 4. Psychologist Bruce Levine, Ph.D., concurs: “Remember that no biochemical, neurological, or genetic markers have been found for attention deficit disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, compulsive alcohol and drug abuse, overeating, gambling, or any other so‐called mental illness, disease, or disorder.”
- 5. Charles E. Dean, M.D., says that people are “convinced that the origins of mental illnesses are to be found in biology, when, despite more than three decades of research, there still is no proof…The absences of any well‐defined physical causation is reflected in the absence of any laboratory tests for psychiatric diagnoses—much in contrast to diabetes and many other physical disorders. “There are no tests available for assessing the chemical status of a living person’s brain.” – Elliot Valenstein, Ph.D.
- 6. Psychiatrist David Kaiser adds this: “Patients [have] been diagnosed with ‘chemical imbalances’ despite the fact that no test exists to support such a claim, and…there is no real conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like.”7.
- Biopsychiatrists have created the myth that psychiatric ‘wonder’ drugs correct chemical imbalances. Yet there is no basis for this model because no chemical imbalance has ever been proven to be the basis of a mental illness,” wrote Ty C. Colbert, a clinical psychologist. The whole theory was invented to push drugs. “The way to sell drugs is to sell psychiatric illness,” says Carl Elliot, a bioethicist, University of Minnesota.8
- 1 Interview of Dr. Mark Graff on CBS Studio 2, July 2005.
- 2 “All Fired Up,” People magazine, 11 July 2005.
- 3 Kelly Patricia O’Meara, Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills That Kill (Author House, 2006), pp. 47-48, citing Jonathan Leo paper, “The Biology of Mental Illness,” 2004.
- 4 Edward Drummond, M.D., The Complete Guide to Psychiatric Drugs (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2000), pp. 15-16.
- 5 Bruce D. Levine, Ph.D., Commonsense Rebellion: Debunking Psychiatry, Confronting Society, (Continuum, New York, 2001), p. 277.
- 6 Elliot S. Valenstein, Ph.D., Blaming the Brain, (The Free Press, New York, 1998), p. 4.
- 7 David Kaiser, M.D., “Commentary: Against Biologic Psychiatry,” Psychiatric Times, Dec. 1996.
- 8 Shankar Vedantam, “Drug Ads Hyping Anxiety Make Some Uneasy,” The Washington Post, 16 July 2001.
So we put it to Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, “Show me your lab tests.” You say I have a “condition” or “disorder” that you have pulled up from the suggested and voted upon Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS), you have not done any applied scientific procedures (with a blood test, x ray, urine test, etc.), to prove to me I have this “condition” or “disorder” ( as we have explained Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, usually uses the catch all diagnose of depression Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) code 296.33, 296.31 or ADD 314.00), but what you have not told me is with 374 “condition” or “disorder” you can make any of these “conditions” or “disorders”, fit anyone anyplace, and you want to get me hooked on these psychotropic medications and me keep coming back to you paying you for office visits so I can get more of these psychotropic medications that you purposely hooked me on for just that reason, and is it not a fact you have not cured anyone, I think the answer is no. In my opinion the only way a persons does get well is to stop seeing you get a doctor to get me off the psychotropic medications (this must always be done under a doctor’s care, do not try to do this alone) you hooked me on and get my health back in shape, and is it not true on one of you patients when they looked up the combination of drug you gave this patient, he found out the combination of these three drugs was deadly, now explain this to me, why you did not know that, this person just got lucky to get to another doctor that knew this fact, and listened to them something you would not do, in your five minute visits.
In our experience Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not tell you on big fact that you the patient has and that is Informed Consent, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not discuss this or wants you to know about this, in our experience so he can get you hooked on psychotropic medications so you can do nothing but feed you greed for money, and you do not care at all what you do to the patient’s life.
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him, and he does not tell you the truth, as the video below shows: