You have the right to get the proper amount of time with your doctor to see that you are treated and diagnosed properly, but it has been our experience with, Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, not only are you short changed, in our experience you are given improper treatment. The normal intake should be about an hour with each patient (with any other doctor such as Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas), but with Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas you are lucky to get ten minutes, if even that, with Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas it is shove drugs in you hands usually Cymbalta (in our opinion he has been paid $26,676 by Eli Lilly which in our opinion has nothing to do with Education/Advising/Consulting and International Education Programs and everything to do with prescribing Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta product to patients – regardless of whether or not they need it or not. Our interviews with people who have seen him have this common theme) Then he is on to the next patient for the next five minute and more drug pushing, did each patient really need the drug they was given well in five minutes can you really diganose and tell if they do we do not think so. The only reason Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas ever sees a patient again after the first visit is bacause the insurance companies requires him to see them every six months if not for this they would never see him again in our opinon. They even have a code if you do not buy into their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) of voted upon “conditions” or “labels”, it is called “V15.81 Noncompliance with treatment” it means you are mentally ill if you do not go for their treatment which always means Psychotropic drugs, you must admit they covered everything to get you on Psychotropic drugs .
See the Forbes Article: How Medicalizing Grief Turns Into Dollars
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him , he dose not tell you the truth, as the video below shows:
In our opinion the insurance companies are paying for something they are not getting quality care for their insured customers here are some patient comments related to this:
Look at this video:
- Packing a full 5 days’ worth of patients into four days makes the wait longer and appears greedy somehow. Cathal wants to eat his cake and have it too. But, at the expense of his patients.
- I have reported them to the State of Texas for their “cattle call” ways and negligence. BEWARE
- Never met the man (may be a woman) only met his PAs. Weight 30 min. to set with PA just long enough for them to push some pills – write the scripts and out the door… They process people like Tyson processes chicken
- He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs.
- We found out that he gets paid to speak for almost every drug company out there, even if the drugs are competitors. He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs. Beware if he tries to prescribe you a “new” drug on the market, it probably means they are paying him now.
- You are run through like cattle and very very quickly. you almost feel like you are just getting a quick stock answer in order to move you on. No one really takes any time with you or really seems concerned about your condition.”
- That office and the doctor’s in it (Dr. Grant FOR SURE) do not seem to care about their patient’s as much as their EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF, the only,REPEAT, the ONLY saving grace they have is SOME of their Nurse Practitioner’s. Very sad that it has come to this level of medical attention. They don’t care anymore, they just wanna throw the med’s THEY think work. I had to fight with one of the nurses about stopping a med. that was causing SEVERE. effect’s, and she wouldnt hear it.SEEK CARE ELSEWHERE”
- An NP almost killed me trying to wear me down to take anti depressants.
- Am still at the stage of deciding to do a Medical Board Complaint, lawsuit, or my own website showing graphic pictures of my bodies reaction to their “treatment’ program or lack thereof.
Note: No one gets to visit the psychiatrist Dr. Grant for more than 5 minutes. He lets his NP’s make medical decisions that only a qualified Dr. can make. These NPs are under his license.”
- Not Worth Your Time
- I saw Dr. Grant once for like 2 minutes. Seriously, how can you make an informed decision on someone’s care in 2 minutes time? Then the next time I went back I saw an NP for about 2 more minutes! Got billed though as if I was seeing a doctor. I felt like I was being prodded by a cattle prod. I will make an appointment to see another doctor who will spend some time with me to find out what is going on vs. throwing different scripts at me. Try this come back, try this come back. Urrrr
- THIS DOCTOR IS VERY RUDE WILL NOT LET YOU SPEAK AND DOES NOT ASK ENOUGH QUESTIONS OR ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS HE IS VERY SHORT AND GIVES MEDS W/O REGUARD TO PEOPLE HAT HAVE BAD SIDE EFFECTS AND THEN ACCUSES YOU OF MISUSE i WOULD NOT RECOMEND SEEING THIS DOCTOR HE SPENDS ABOUT 10 MIN WITH YOU AND YOU GET NOTHING OUT OF THE SESSION. ALSO HAS A DIFFICULT ACCENT TO UNDERSTAND, NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER ASKED HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY OR HOW DO YOU FEEL YOU MIGHT BE BETTER OFF WITH 99 OTHER DR.S OUT OF 100
- Cathal came over from the UK and established a thriving business. One problem w/ Cathal is most people only see him once. Then they get shuffled off to someone else to sling the drugs. Another problem, they very seldom are on time. This is because he has a tremendous amount of patients, but he doesn’t increase his staff. Problem 3: Whenever (and I mean whenever) you call his office, you’ll be put on hold. Number 4: Lack of organizational skills. They can’t remember what prescriptions they wrote for whom or when they wrote them. Finally let me mention insurance. Unbeknownst to me (Or Cathal for that matter), my copay increased by five dollars in 2009. I should have known but I admit I don’t stay on top of these things like I should. Approximately two months later I get a seething letter that I have 30 days to fess up the five bucks or it goes to the collection agency. I suspect all of these trouble spots may be because Cathal is thrifty, but I’m just guessing. Or maybe he just doesn’t know any better. You don’t have to be a good doctor in order to be a successful doctor. Cathal is proof of that. “
You want to know why the medical board has not done something about Cathal Grant read this:
See the Payment Made to Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas by the drug Compnaies below:
The data regarding Eli Lilly’s payments to Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas comes from a recent study from propublica.org (used with permission of the site):
- To get the latest payment being made to Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford,Texas by the Drug Companies
- Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions