In my opinion has probed the diagnostic method of Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, and his nurse Practioner Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, and what we have found will shock you, they are using a non-medical science method that involves on medical test (blood work up, etc.) to diagnose their conditions. These people are using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) which is a non-medical science (no biological medical test are used like a blood test, etc. to diagnoses the patient, it is all a subjective diagnosis at best) method of diagnosis, which does nothing but let Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas and Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, push drug on patients where they need it or not, to create prescription drug addicts, and income for Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas. Let’s put it straight true medical science runs blood test, urine test, etc. to diagnose your condition based on medical science, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, diagnoses your condition based on a book of voted on conditions from a group of psychiatrist getting together at the American Psychiatric Association (APA), and them suggesting conditions, and voting on them to be put in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS), and he will only spend five minute with you so he can get as many patient office visits as he can in his office in a day, so he can get as much income as he can in a day, with Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, and from our experience it is all about money not if he helps you or not, all he wants to do is to get you hooked on the psychotropic medications, so you will keep coming back for more office visits, and more money in his pocket . Now would you like if you had a heart attack to be diagnosed from conditions, voted on by a group of people meeting at a convention and voting on what a heart attack is without the benefit of modern medical science test, blood workup, etc. of any kind, but this is actually what Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas and his nurse Practioner Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, is actually dong, which in our opinion is the biggest medical fraud around, they can actually say you have anything (usually use the catch all diagnose of depression Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) code 296.33, 296.31 or attention deficit disorder ADD 314.00, so they can get you on psychotropic medications of some sort, so they can get you hooked on these psychotropic medications, and keep you coming back and pay them for office visits . What they do not want you to know by this is these psychotropic medications can actually mask a real medical problem that a doctor running actual true medical science test might find with a blood test, urine test, etc., and let’s put it straight if these conditions are masked by the psychotropic medications, you could have a treatable disease that is masked by the psychotropic medications, and by the time you really find out it might be in a terminal state. They even have a code if you do not buy into their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DMS) of voted upon “conditions” or “labels”, it is called “V15.81 Noncompliance with treatment” it means you are mentally ill if you do not go for their treatment which always means Psychotropic drugs, you must admit they covered everything to get you on Psychotropic drugs .
- See the Forbes Article: How Medicalizing Grief Turns Into Dollars
Diagnostic & Statistical Manual 1:18:16
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
Dr. Drew, Nancy Grace on Whitney Houston
So why does Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, or Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, run the actual true medical science test, the answer is simple in our opinion they want to get you hooked on the psychotropic medications so you will become hooked on them and you keep coming in time after time for office visits and generate income for Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, if you will watch the following video it will show you the true nature of what Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas and Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, are dong to people, no matter what the cost to the patient, loss of career, family, harm to children, or a marriage break up, The issue is the psychotropic medications are toxic to your system and you can with one class of drugs and Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas , favorite class of drug the SSRI (Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac, Celexa, to mention a few), people have been known to commit suicide, assaults, murder, robberies, and other violent acts, and it is all because of what these drugs do to the brain chemistry change it from it’s normal state.
- Click here to see another video that tells the further truth about the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
Check out the two videos below of a true medical doctor has to say about Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas methods of diagnosing his patient; you truly need to watch these two videos to protect you and your family members:
They would like you to believe in the brain chemical imbalance theory of mental illness, which has not been proven, try asking Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, “show me the blood test, or other medical test that prove I have, a diagnoses of depression Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) code 296.33, 296.31 or attention deficit disorder ADD 314.00, then watch his face. The true fact is he cannot do any test to prove to you this unproven theory of brain chemical imbalance, the true facts is on this video below:
Dr. Mark Hyman on Antidepressants:
The cornerstone of psychiatry’s disease model today is the theory that a brain‐based, chemical imbalance causes mental illness. However, Dr. Mark Graff, Chair of Public Affairs of the American Psychiatric Association said that this theory was “probably drug industry derived.”1 His cohort, Dr. Steven Sharfstein, APA president, was forced under media pressure to admit that there is “no clean cut lab test” to determine a chemical imbalance in the brain2 .
- “There’s no biological imbalance. When people come to me and they say, ‘I have a biological imbalance,’ I say, ‘Show me your lab tests.’ There are no lab tests. So what’s the biochemical imbalance?” —Dr. Ron Leifer, New York psychiatrist.
- Jonathan Leo, associate professor of anatomy at Western University of Health Sciences says, “If a psychiatrist says you have a shortage of a chemical, ask for a blood test and watch the psychiatrist’s reaction. The number of people who believe that scientists have proven that depressed people have low serotonin is a glorious testament to the power of marketing.”3
- Despite the billions of pharmaceutical company funding in support of the chemical imbalance theory, this psychiatric “disease” model is thoroughly debunked.
- Diabetes is a biochemical imbalance. However, “the definitive test and biochemical imbalance is a high blood sugar balance level. Treatment in severe cases is insulin injections, which restore sugar balance. The symptoms clear and retest shows the blood sugar is normal,” said Joseph Glenmullen of Harvard Medical School. “Nothing like a sodium imbalance or blood sugar imbalance exists for depression or any other psychiatric syndrome.”
- Edward Drummond, M.D., Associate Medical Director at Seacoast Mental Health Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, informs us: “First, no biological etiology [cause] has been proven for any psychiatric disorder…in spite of decades of research.…So don’t accept the myth that we can make an ‘accurate diagnosis’.…Neither should you believe that your problems are due solely to a ‘chemical imbalance.’”4
- Psychologist Bruce Levine, Ph.D., concurs: “Remember that no biochemical, neurological, or genetic markers have been found for attention deficit disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, compulsive alcohol and drug abuse, overeating, gambling, or any other so‐called mental illness, disease, or disorder.”5
- Charles E. Dean, M.D., says that people are “convinced that the origins of mental illnesses are to be found in biology, when, despite more than three decades of research, there still is no proof…The absences of any well‐defined physical causation is reflected in the absence of any laboratory tests for psychiatric diagnoses—much in contrast to diabetes and many other physical disorders.
- “[T]here are no tests available for assessing the chemical status of a living person’s brain.” – Elliot Valenstein, Ph.D.6
- Psychiatrist David Kaiser adds this: “Patients [have] been diagnosed with ‘chemical imbalances’ despite the fact that no test exists to support such a claim, and…there is no real conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like.”7
- “Biopsychiatrists have created the myth that psychiatric ‘wonder’ drugs correct chemical imbalances. Yet there is no basis for this model because no chemical imbalance has ever been proven to be the basis of a mental illness,” wrote Ty C. Colbert, a clinical psychologist.
The whole theory was invented to push drugs. “The way to sell drugs is to sell psychiatric illness,” says Carl Elliot, a bioethicist, University of Minnesota.8
- 1 Interview of Dr. Mark Graff on CBS Studio
- 2, July 2005. 2 “All Fired Up,” People magazine,
- 11 July 2005. 3 Kelly Patricia O’Meara, Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills That Kill (Author House, 2006), pp. 47-48, citing Jonathan Leo paper, “The Biology of Mental Illness,” 2004. 4 Edward Drummond, M.D., The Complete Guide to Psychiatric Drugs (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2000), pp. 15-16.5 Bruce D. Levine, Ph.D., Commonsense Rebellion: Debunking Psychiatry, Confronting Society, (Continuum, New York, 2001), p. 277.6 Elliot S. Valenstein, Ph.D., Blaming the Brain, (The Free Press, New York, 1998), p. 4. 7 David Kaiser, M.D., “Commentary: Against Biologic Psychiatry,” Psychiatric Times, Dec. 1996. 8 Shankar Vedantam, “Drug Ads Hyping Anxiety Make Some Uneasy,” The Washington Post, 16 July 2001.
- Remember above: The whole theory was invented to push drugs. “The way to sell drugs is to sell psychiatric illness. One other thing all of this was invented also to make psychiatrist acceptable as real medical doctors. In the history of medical science it was not till the invention of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) was and actual attempt to get psychiatrist accepted by other medical doctors who diagnose patients on condition based on medical science tests. The following videos shows this history:
And what the drug companies are paying Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas. to give his patients powerful psychotropic medications based on your subjective opinion and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DMS) which is not based on true medical science.
- Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Doctors Paid Big By Drug Companies?
And look at this video of how Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, controls his patients:
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas medical practice, it also shows how Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, and Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with them, and they do not tell you the truth, as the video below shows: