The website Marriages destroyed by SSRI’s/SNRIs get the facts: click here to go to it
Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, and Melody A Hubnik, PHD, LPC, LMFT, Colleyville, Texas would like you to believe that the SSRI class of drugs cannot effect a person to the point that they would break up their marriage of many years, well in my opinion has discovered this lie these people have been telling you and trying to use to cover their mistakes in their practices, and especially Melody A Hubnik, PHD, LPC, LMFT, Colleyville, Texas denying “it is not the drug at all I have talked to the doctor (referring to Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas)”, well Melody the following website below not only proves in our opinion the point that you andCathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas , have been lying to cover up your malpractice with drug especially the drug Cymbalta, of which Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, is paid fees of $38,040 for “Healthcare Professional Education Programs. Speaking” In our experience, let’s tell it like it is that is. The $38,040 has nothing to do with Education/Advising/Consulting and International Education Programs and everything to do with prescribing Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta product to patients – regardless of whether or not they need it.
Source Dr. Mercola
Psychotropic drugs is a story of big money. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
This is part one of a riveting 10-part documentary containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves.
Read these white papers (click on the titles to open then):
- DOCTORS’ OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNMENTS
- Psychiatry’s Diagnostic System: A Manual for Selling Drugs
- The Chemical Imbalance Lie: Marketing Disorders to Sell Drugs
- Psychiatry’s Massive Fraud
Dr. Mark Hyman on Antidepressants:
Cymbalta: FDA Liver Damage Warning:
Drugs Make Some Depressed People Worse Cymbalta addressed in this video:
- Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
So check out the proof that Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, and Melody A. Hubnik, PHD, LPC, LMFT, Colleyville, Texas, are not in our opinion telling the truth at this website.
Marriage broken up by SSRIS, (SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor)
Watch this video:
Cymbalta causes its own unique problem in a marriage read the statement from people who have had this problem click on the link below. You will need to scroll among the statement to find some of the marriage statement, but you will also find just how bad Cymbalta is also.
This class of drugs includes:
Celexa, Cipramil, Lexapro, Cipralex, Seroplex, Lexamil, Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax, Luvox, Paxil, Aropax, Zoloft, Prozac, Zoloft, Sarafem, Fen-Phen, Redux, Meridia, Effexor, Serzone, Wellbutrin, Zyban, Cymbalta
Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, and Melody A Hubnik, PHD, LPC, LMFT, Colleyville, Texas would have you also believe that there is no dangers to these drugs. Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, prescribe this class of drugs like candy and push Cymbalta in an effort to get every patient on this drug, we have interviewed several patients that have refused Cymbalta, and have told us that Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, was pushing them way too hard to get them on this drug, but they flat out refused it (in our opinion we wonder if the strong pushing of Cymbalta has something to do with the$26,676 paid to Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas by Eli Lilly’s for Education/Advising/Consulting and International Education Programs) .
Read about the dangers Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas does not want you to know about the SSRI class of drugs he prescribes like candy, especially Cymbalta, (SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor)
- The untold dangers of SSRI antidepressants
- Here are court cases related to the adverse effects of SSRI drugs by Dr. Ann Blake Tracy Source: http://www.health-essentials.info/science/health-issues/ssri01.html#justice
I’ve testified in court cases related to the adverse effects of SSRI drugs for the last 10 years (as of 2003). An article in the Washington Times Insight Magazine included a chart of some of these cases. Here are just a few of the really famous cases, just to give you an idea of the types of reactions we’re talking about.
- § Andrea Yates drowned her five children in a bathtub. She was on two of these SSRI antidepressants, at maximum dose. There had been an adjustment in the medication two days before this tragedy happened. That adjustment alone was enough to cause this tragedy. (In our opinion we need to note here that Dr. Cathal Grant was a local “expert” to a local news station on this event and not one time did he bring up the subject of SSRI as a possible cause of the violence in this event. In our opinion it is because he himself prescribes SSRI like water himself and does not want to call attention to the over prescribing of SSRI Drugs like he does, something he is being paid $26,676 over a two year period to do by Elli Lilly for the drug Cymbalta their SSRI, and is drug of choice he is pushing for them, click here to see this post for more information on this)
- Del Shannon, the singer from the sixties, who had the hit song, “Run Away”, committed suicide after three weeks on Prozac. The pharmaceutical company has settled his case.
- Joseph Westbecker went on a shooting rampage in Kentucky, killing eight people — seven coworkers, and then himself. That case has also been settled, for what looks like $50M.
- Officer Steven Christian, a Dallas police officer, dressed in plain clothes, ran into a police station shooting. The pharmaceutical company has settled his case.
- Donald Shell of Gillette, WY, shot his wife, daughter, baby granddaughter, and then himself, after taking only two doses of Paxil. This last summer, a jury ruled that the Paxil was the cause for this, and awarded his family $6.4M.
- In the Lacuzong case, a man with no prior history of violence drowned his two children and then himself in the same bathtub. The makers of Paxil settled that case.
- Phil Hartman, the comedian, was shot by his wife, who then shot herself. That case has been settled for their children.
- Columbine. When the plaintiffs got a new attorney, the drug company pulled Luvox from the American market. Luvox is the drug that Erik Harris was on the day that he went psychotic, and went on the shooting spree with his friend Dillon. We still have no idea what Dillon was on, because his records have been sealed. We’re hoping that this lawsuit will bring that out to the public.
- The Salt Lake Family History Library shooting, that killed a good friend of mine. A 70-year-old man, from a good family, went on that shooting rampage.
- Mark Barton, the Atlanta day-trader, went on the shooting spree in Atlanta. He killed his family, and then he went to an office and killed several other people, and then himself.
- The New York City subway bomber, Edward Leary.
- The Connecticut Lottery shooting.
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him , he dose not tell you the truth, as the video below shows:
In our opinion after seeing all of this why would you want to take SSRIS, (SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor), that Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, in our experience would push on you, and they never explain the one thing that is the worst of it all getting off the drug and the withdraw, and then the detox you must go through after that. The reason there is never full disclosure on the part of Cathal Grant, Bedford Texas, Sharon D Walters RN, CNS, PMHNP, Bedford, Texas, is that if they ever told you all of the information you should be really entitled to you would not take the drug in the first place and they might not get that money $26,676 over a two year period from Eli Lilly’s for Education/Advising/Consulting and International Education Programs.