- Cathal Grant is still accepting money from the drug companies which brings his total to $151,474.00 since 2010, our experience to push the drugs if you need them or not.
In our experience the facts below prove Cathal Grant is doing what he paid for by the drug companies
Source: Pro Publica
|A Glance: this Prescriber in 2010|
|2,092 Medicare Part D Prescriptions Filled||$280K Total Retail Price||$135 Average Prescription Price||204 Medicare Part D Patients Receiving at Least One Drug|
Adderall Addiction A Growing Problem
TestCountry.com October 3, 2009
We have posted about stimulant addiction a few times, and so have a few thousand other sites, but it seems that we are still not talking about it enough. When we try to scour the news, we still find that Adderall addiction is still prevalent in high schools, universities – and even the family kitchen.
A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools nurse was charged recently with obtaining a controlled substance by fraud or forgery and embezzlement by an employee”. According to a feature by the Charlotte Observer, the 52-year-old nurse was working with a school that serves cognitively disabled students, and was accused of replacing the Adderall prescription of a 19-year-old handicapped student with vitamins. She was supposed to monitor and administer the students’ prescription; the incident led to her nursing license being revoked.
Stimulant addiction can be rather tricky; it is probably due to the fact that as opposed to other illegal substances such as cocaine and heroin, the trigger for taking the drugs outside of its primary medical purpose appears “harmless”.
Read moentire article: http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=4049
- 20% of U.S. High Schoolers Abuse Prescription Drugs That’s more than use cocaine, methamphetamine or ecstasy (1)
- Huffington Post—Adderall: The Most Abused Prescription Drug in America; can cause lasting mental defects & death (1)
- Prescription Pill-Popping By Far a Leading Killer as Florida’s Drug Deaths Spike 20% (1)
- The Gawker—Columbia University: The Best Place to Score Drugs in New York (for Adderall and Ritalin that is) (1)
- Quarter of children with sleep problems being put on psych drugs (0)
1. Studies in numerous countries reveal that between 10% and 25% of psychiatrists and psychologists admit to sexually abusing their patients.
2. Germany reported that 50% of registered psychologists and psychotherapists are unacceptable as practitioners because they have more problems than their patients.
3. The so-called ethics system used by psychiatrists has been universally attacked as soft and inadequate.
4. A 1997 Canadian study of psychiatrists revealed that 10% admitted to sexually abusing theirs patients; 80% of those are repeat offenders.
The real truth about the money paid to Cathal Grant by the drug Companies
Notice Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is paid by Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer to push their drug in our opinion it is clear what Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas is doing, prescribing drug if you need them or not.
Click here to read the Texas Tribune: Drug Company Payments to Texas Doctors Raise Questions
Doctors Paid Big By Drug Companies?
One patient statement about Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas:
“We found out that he gets paid to speak for almost every drug company out there, even if the drugs are competitors. He is out to make the money and it is apparent the way patients are herded through the practice with no regard for the patient’s needs. Beware if he tries to prescribe you a “new” drug on the market, it probably means they are paying him now. “
In our experience Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not tell you one big fact that you the patient has and that is Informed Consent, Dr. Cathal P Grant MD, Bedford, Texas, does not discuss this or wants you to know about this, in our experience so he can get you hooked on psychotropic medications so you can do nothing but feed you greed for money, and you do not care at all what you do to the patient’s life.
This video proves what we are saying in our opinion about Cathal Grant’s medical practice, it also shows how Cathal Grant does not want you to have informed consent in your visit with him, and he does not tell you the truth, as the video below shows: